VIDEO O' THE WEEK: "CLOUDBUSTING"

I have just been browsing through a few of my favorite videos from the last 30 years, and I remembered some of the classic videos by KATE BUSH. I was almost going to put the video of "Army Dreamers" on, because it is so surreal, but in the sidelines I saw the video for "CLOUDBUSTING", which features a famous actor, playing the father of the character played by Kate. She plays a young girl, who's father is an inventor, trying to perfect a rain making device. The father is played by DONALD SUTHERLAND, real life father of Jack Bauer. Yeah, THAT Jack Bauer. So while his real life son is off trying to save the free world from the clutches of terrorism, Donald is trying to make rain. Hmmm... judging by the government's reaction, maybe Jack will be trying to take down his old man...

Enjoy...

"CLOUDBUSTING" by KATE BUSH


Comments