Zeke's New Discovery: OTHER LIVES

Just yesterday morning, I thought I would finally catch up on some of the "MORNING BECOMES ECLECTIC" podcasts that I had uploaded to my iPod. For those of you that don't know, Morning Becomes Eclectic is a program on LA based, community radio station, KCRW 89.9 FM. It is a show that features up and coming Indie (and underground) artists, usually including about 30 minutes of performance and 10-15 minutes of banter. The program always satisfies and leaves me, in many cases, on the hunt for some new music. This is no exception, as I just picked up their latest album, TAMER ANIMALS, for my birthday today.

The following is the "official video" of the track, FOR 12, taken from TAMER ANIMALS.




The following is a live, acoustic performance of a track taken from their first (self-titled) album...



For those of you that like what you see, get their albums straightaway. FANTASTIC! For those of you that like what you see, support MORNING BECOMES ECLECTIC by subscribing to their podcast or, even better, becoming a member of their station.

Comments