ROCKTOBER: Day 24 - MUSE



For my 24th Rocktober offering, I am once again including a shirt that I picked up at the Hot Topic.... again, in the discount rack.  The thought of paying full price for a shirt at Hot Topic makes me want to yack, so I avoid it at all costs.  Not to mention, both times I've seen Muse in concert, the shirts were a round $40.  Ouch.  Prices like that make me enjoy the Indie shows that much more.

For those of you that may not be able to read what the shirt says, it says:  "You set my soul alight - MUSE".  

And, for those of you that haven't had the experience of seeing Muse live, SHAME ON YOU!  That being said, do your darndest to catch them, next time they hit the road.  Believe you me, I have seen hundreds of bands perform live over the years, and few rival the energy that you find at a Muse concert.  I will include a music video or two, as well as a live clip from their H.A.A.R.P. live album and DVD.  To quote Bloody Mary in the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, SOUTH PACIFIC..... "You likey, you buy?"

"INVINCIBLE" from H.A.A.R.P.

"MAP OF THE PROBLEMATIQUE" from "BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS"
(taken from Live @ Abbey Road)
 

"HYSTERIA" from H.A.A.R.P.



Comments