My Favorite Podcast: MORNING BECOMES ECLECTIC

For those of you that are closely acquainted with me... or perhaps, those of you that have paid attention to this blog... you know that I have a special place in my heart for the "MORNING BECOMES ECLECTIC" program on L.A.'s KCRW.


I first stumbled across this podcast a few years ago, when I was randomly searching music podcasts on iTunes.  Originally, I subscribed to the video podcast.  I remember many an afternoon sprawled out on a plasma donation bed, watching whatever nugget I had just uploaded to my iPod the night before.  Not only did this practice make the plasmapheresis process go by quicker, but I also discovered some incredibly cool bands this way.


I'm going to post a few random videos taken from this great podcast/program, and you will see what I mean.


OTHER LIVES:  "Tamer Animals"





ADELE:  "Someone Like You"


THE BOXER REBELLION:  "If You Run" (Acoustic)


THE BOXER REBELLION:  "Step Out of the Car"


ANNA CALVI:  "Desire"


THE CIVIL WARS:  "Poison & Wine"




EDWARD SHARPE & THE MAGNETIC ZEROS:  "Home"


Comments