Well, it's official. I am doing this for my own amusement. But that's OK. It gives me something to do while I continue filling my new 160G iPod. Wow, what an undertaking this is. I am currently at about 12,000 songs, and nearly 50G full. Actually, some of the tracks are from books. But it is mostly music. I have been ripping my discs one at a time, finding some old mp3 files, and spending hour after hour adding music. People ask me if 12,000 songs isn't TOO many? You could say yes, but there are always other things that need to be added. They call out to me saying, PLEASE, PLEASE upload me. What am I to do?? Let them down? I don't think so. What am I uploading this evening? The three THIS MORTAL COIL albums. This Mortal Coil is quite an adventure. A veritable "who's who" of 4AD records. It is definitely an acquired listen, but when you make that acquisition? Very nice. If there is anyone who feels sad, with a few suicidal thoughts bouncing around in your heads... well, This Mortal Coil is CALLING YOUR NAME!! Give it a listen. Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to upload songs onto this blog, so that you can hear audio samples while you listen to me ramble. Yeah, that would be fun. Wouldn't it? Sure neighbor, it would be...

Comments