A Great Podcast, A Great Musician...

I probably should have written about this podcast, before today...but I didn't. The other day I was watching some of the most recent podcasts, when I came across this beauty. First, let me talk about the podcast from where this performance comes.

ACOUSTIC LONG ISLAND is the number one acoustic podcast on iTunes. What that means, well... I really don't know. If you go to www.acousticlongisland.com, you can find more details about the podcast, as well as the artists that are featured on the podcast.

The artist that I am featuring on this post, is Zach Hurd. Once again, if you go to the ALI website, there are more details about Mr. Hurd. Here is the Cliff Notes version: Zach Hurd is a native of Maine, and a relatively newcomer to the New York music scene. He has spent much of the last few years touring colleges and festivals. What really touched me about his performance, was his nice voice, his sincere lyrics, and his great guitar playing. He also uses loops of his own playing, while performing songs. That technique is becoming more and more widely used, especially by artists such as cellist Zoe Keating.

Enjoy this great performance of Zach Hurd, taken from his Acoustic Long Island performance...


Comments