ANDY LYNNER: A truly artistic Murray High Alumnus...

It was just brought to my attention that a former high school class mate was on our local news, promoting a new CD release party/concert, this weekend. I was moved by his performance, and felt the need to post it.

The artist of whom I speak, is ANDY LYNNER. No, the name won't ring a bell. You may have heard of another popular singer to grace the halls of Murray High School, one David Archuleta, former "runner up" on American Idol. However, Andy has something that David hasn't demonstrated... the ability to WRITE a lovely song.

The following is the link to his FOX-13 performance, including a musical selection.

http://www.fox13now.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=f60e6dd3-f8cc-451d-a1bc-19f6852aac7f

I will do research on Andy's sister, Lori, who is also a touring/recording musician. They both hail from a truly talented family. But that's my opinion... why don't YOU be the judge....

Comments