ROCKTOBER: Day 22 - JIMI HENDRIX



 For Day 22 of Rocktober, we are going to keep things simple.  This shirt is a new acquisition.  One I found at the local Deseret Industries, a chain of thrift stores owned by the LDS Church, for the low, low price of $2.00.  I was there with my daughter Briana, just this past week, looking for items for her school dance costume.  I not only found this sweet Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, featuring the cover of his latest album, VALLEYS OF NEPTUNE, but two other sweet shirts... well.... three, but you will only see two others as part of Rocktober.


 "All Along the Watchtower"




I know you may be wondering, "Latest album?  But I thought Jimi was dead!", and you'd be right.  Jimi was not only talented in life, but has been able to continue releasing albums, posthumously, more than nearly any other artist... with the possible exception of 2-Pac.  But, he's not really an artist, so that doesn't count.
















The third and final picture is of my shorts.  Why is this included?  Because the picture was accidentally taken, and I thought it looked kinda cool.  As for the shorts, they are "Tony Hawk" shorts from Kohl's, and were purchased for approximately $15.00.

Comments