ROCKTOBER: Day 12 - DREDG

Dredg was not my first choice of shirts to do today, but I needed a good one-sided shirt, as I was home alone and couldn't deal with trying to photograph my own back.  I tried that once and, believe you me, it didn't work out.

For those of you that know me, or have been looking at this blog for some time, you will know that, since 2009, I have been a huge fan of Dredg.  This California based band was introduced to me by my older brother Ray.  Ray has rather eclectic tastes, ranging from Prog Rock to Post Rock.  



Somewhere smack dab in the middle lies Dredg.  



This particular shirt was purchased at my second (of 3) Dredg shows, when they opened up for Circa Survive.  I took a close up of the shirt so you could try and figure out what the graphic is, because I really am struggling to come up with an answer myself.  I think I see children on swings... but you decide.



In the meantime, enjoy a couple fantastic videos of this great band.  Take note on the "Information" video:  Mr. Drummer plays drums AND keyboards simultaneously.  What a clever boy.

"Bug Eyes"

"Information"



I have also included a photograph of my facial hair, 12 days in.  If you look closely you can see how agitated the skin is on my neck.  This is the first time I have let it grow down there, and my neck is being rather unforgiving.

Comments