ROCKTOBER: Day 23 - PINK FLOYD (Part IV)





 
Today's post is lame-o in ever sense of the imagination.  Except for the shirt.  It was purchased at Hot Topic, even though I don't like to get most of my music t-shirts there.  I occasionally find treasures in the discount bin, and this may have been one of them.  I don't remember.  Regardless, for those of you who are Pink Floyd fans, you will recognize this picture from the UMMAGUMMA album which, admittedly, is my least favorite of the Floyd ventures.  It was really a collection of pieces written by each of the individual band members, and as could be expected, the David Gilmour piece was the closest I came to enjoying any of them.  Regardless, it has some killer artwork, courtesy of the legendary Storm Thorgerson.
 









And one last thing.... please forgive my bulbous nose.

Comments