ROCKTOBER: Day 25 - IMOGEN HEAP

For the 25th day of Rocktober, I thought I would wear my Imogen Heap shirt.  Truth be told, there is nothing significant about the shirt and the 25th of October, it's really just the fact that it's currently in the 40's, and I feel like bein' cozy in a long sleeve shirt and my pajama pants.  I worked nearly 11 hours today... I deserve that.

Like my Trashcan Sinatras shirt (see Rocktober Day 1), this shirt was not purchased on the tour that it was promoting.  I originally saw Imogen on the SPEAK FOR YOURSELF tour, but did not have sufficient money to get a shirt.  I was happy to find this shirt on sale for the low, low price of $15.00, on the ELLIPSE tour.

For those of you not familiar with the music of Imogen Heap, she is a British singer/songwriter, who has built a steady following since embarking on a solo career following the breakup of her original duo, FROU FROU.  The reality is, FROU FROU wasn't even a successful project until Zach Braff included the song, "LET GO" on the soundtrack for his film, Garden State.

Sit back and enjoy some tasty visual treats from Imogen Heap, as well as her previous project, Frou Frou.



"Let Go" by Frou Frou, this video featuring footage from "Garden State"


"Hide and Seek"  from Speak For Yourself



"Goodnight and Go"  from Speak For Yourself


"First Train Home" from Ellipse





Comments