Zeke's Latest Discovery: SKYLER SIMONE

I don't know if this REALLY counts as a "latest discovery", but I'm going to post about her anyhow.  I have actually been Instagram peeps with Ms. Skyler Simone for quite some time now.  I don't know how we first became acquainted, but it was undoubtedly related to our mutual love of music.  I don't know much about her, other than she loves Jellyfish (an awesome band), Kate Bush (an amazing artist) and XTC (an amazing band).  I love the fact that she loves music because it touches her soul.  I love the fact that she seems (if one can surmise things like this, via Instagram) to have a beautiful spirit.  And I love that she seems to have an amazingly positive outlook on life... even after listening to XTC.

So, next time you gather around the water cooler at work... or in the front yard with the neighbors, prior to mowing your lawn, mention that you just saw this amazing new music video by a refreshing new artist.  Be the first on your block to say, "I knew Skyler Simone" way back when...

...just make sure to say "Skyler" like Shelley Marsh (Stan's sister) from South Park.  It's more fun that way.



This is honest music people.  It's from the heart.  It's genuine.  It's not tainted by a hideous music industry.  Enjoy.

Comments