Uncle Zeke's Top 20 o' 2014: #16- FLIGHT FACILITES: "Down To Earth"

#16 - FLIGHT FACILITIES: "Down To Earth"

Number 16, "Down To Earth" by Flight Facilities, made the chart almost by a fluke. My lovely Joan and I were doing a little record shopping at Graywhale, one of Salt Lake's independent record stores, when we heard some of the tastiest grooves to come along in ages. I inquired at the counter and found out the what we were listening to was this album by a group that I had never heard of. Not only had I never heard of them before, but I hadn't even heard of the music production team that is the backbone of this great Trip-Hop project. 

An Australian that perform under the moniker, Hugo & Jimmy, have been producing music for other artists for quite some time. It wasn't until they began compiling some of their own pieces that they decided to release the album. 

I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the vocalists featured on the recording are primarily Australian, as Kylie Minogue is the only artist featured that I have ever heard of. 

I gather that you are probably shaking your collective heads in disappointment that I don't know anything more than what I've said, but that's okay... so am I. Or am I simply nodding my head to the tasty grooves found on this album?

Hmmmmmmm...

"Crave You", feat. Giselle


"Foreign Language", feat. Jess


"I Didn't Believe", feat. Elizabeth Rose

Comments